Tuesday, December 4, 2012

times.

I posted these photos on this blog post weeks ago when I purged my camera of all the new, cute photos of Finn. 
So this isn't exactly the most timely of posts. Nor does it really have anything to do with these photographs. 
But, boy, he's cute, isn't he?
I
Well, I guess this would sort of be relevant - here Finn is pulling himself to stand while throwing the ball for Nugget. This boy has himself an arm. Look out major leagues!



But I digress...so back to the standing. He's pulling himself up on everything he can get his grubby little paws on, walking with his walker, holding on to one finger and walking around with me...but not on his own. 

I know, I know!
Sarah, remember three months ago when we went through this with the crawling? Remember when you were all crazy about the fact that he wasn't getting his act in gear then? Right, so he's on his own schedule, he's doing things his own way. He's...
But do you know how many babies are walking by 17 months?
90%.
Do you know when the "cut-off" is for babies learning to walk?
18 months.
We're kind of on a tight time line here...cutting it down to the very last second. Gonna be a procrastinator like your Mama, eh?

Oh, and also? I'm pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm a loyal reader that followed you here from the Baby Project on NPR, and I've really enjoyed your pictures and posts. Finn is adorable, and I'm so excited to read more about your journey as it continues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you! I promise to give that little tidbit of information a bit more attention in a future post, but thought I'd sneak it on in (and I totally just stalked your blog - yay Arrested Development!!)

      Delete