Tuesday, July 23, 2013

thank you, but...

to those of you who seem very concerned about the fact that i'm "out and about" over the past week:

my labor was extremely short and lorelei's delivery very fast. i have a two-year old and a husband, who is the breadwinner of the family, who only had one week to spend with us before going back to work. i felt and continue to feel fine and it is not in my nature to sit back and be waited on. i wanted my husband to spend as much time as possible with his two children without also having to worry about me. i am very grateful for your concern, but am completely capable of running a few errands in town without exerting myself too much. i am delighted to be able to share my newborn with the town i am so fond of and was excited to get her to know as many people as possible, just as we did with her big brother. please understand that i do appreciate your worries, but i am just fine. promise. so when you see me downstreet, please just say hi and feel free to fawn over my beautiful daughter and my gorgeous, crazy son. i can't get enough of that :)

sincerely,
sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment