Thursday, February 20, 2014

us



Back in September, when Lorelei was just two months old, we asked Amanda to come back out and photograph our family - our COMPLETE family - and we're so glad we did. Here are a few shots from that day, and here's a link to her blog, where she posted a few more. 

I know there are some duplicates, but I chose my faves...no, that's not true - I chose a smattering of my faves. I just sort of closed my eyes and clicked, because if I didn't, they ALL would have wound up on here, no joke.

It's amazing how much things can change in just a few months - I mean, my boy is so much bigger, yes, but my GIRL? She's such a little lump here, and now - my goodness, NOW - she's such a person, has such a personALITY. It's funny how much a heart can grow - you think you have as much love as it's possible to give, and then - there's more. I fall more in love with these guys every day...

ALL of these guys (yes, that means you, Chad :)


No comments:

Post a Comment